Creative Recruitment Manager/Director
Ogilvy is looking for a Recruiting Manager or Recruiting Director in our New York office who will own the full recruiting lifecycle for our creative department. You must be self-motivated, resourceful, and a natural relationship builder. You relish the challenge of providing talent solutions for a fast paced and dynamic, agency environment. In addition to overseeing the recruitment for all creative hires within Ogilvy US, you will also build and maintain effective partnerships with leaders, hiring managers and employees across the practice. You will also enjoy engaging in the culture, activities and events of the group. This is an individual contributor role.
To be great in this role, you'll need to have the ability to juggle priorities while remaining extremely organized, flexible and responsive. You will conduct competitive research, network with passive candidates, and work closely with hiring managers to create innovative candidate generation and evaluation strategies.
Recruiting and hiring the best talent is a top priority at Ogilvy. supported at the highest levels within the organization. This is a tremendous opportunity to directly impact and participate in the growth of our creattive team while developing your leadership and managerial experience.
- Own full cycle recruiting for creative roles at Ogilvy, across all levels of hiring (Entry to Executive)
- Partner with Ogilvy HR, and TA to continue to develop, innovate, and improve the recruitment strategy
- Identify high-potential and unique talent. Lead conversation and convince.
- Implement an always-on talent approach to build a consistent talent pipeline and conduct passive candidate outreach and identify high-potential and unique talent.
- Become quickly immersed in the practice, culture and business to understand Ogilvy’s unique talent requirements
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with key leaders and hiring managers to understand their structure, key initiatives, and growth plans. Evaluate talent needs and contribute ideas/solutions to our talent acquisition policies and processes
- Navigate, influence, and drive consensus among multiple stakeholders to achieve desired goals and objectives
- Fully utilize all of our recruiting tools, systems and platforms, including ICIMS
- Track relevant recruiting metrics and analyze data to inform and optimize your approach
- Bring creative and innovative solutions to attract top talent who can transform our business
- You love digital and love stay on top of design trends. Knowledge of advertising, interactive or design fields is essential to success
- 7+ years of relevant recruiting experience in fast-paced, digitally-driven ad agency or startup environment. A mix of agency and search firm experience a plus
- Experience recruiting mid to senior level creative roles
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to last-minute changes
- Proven success in sourcing, screening, and selection of top talent - recognized as a top producing recruiter.
- Demonstrated ability to execute proactive and innovative recruiting strategies, including employer branding in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, interview process management, sourcing tools, and applicant tracking systems.
- Demonstrated credibility with business leaders with the ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure and scale recruiting processes.
- Proven ability to act at both the strategic and tactical levels in a fast-paced environment; must be extremely organized, detail oriented, flexible and able to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. Must be able to work with all levels in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Back to top