Creative Junior/ Senior Visualiser
Visualiser is a special position in advertising to assist art directors in producing quick and good quality artworks for presentation.
- To approach your project briefs with an outgoing, energetic, and creative manner.
Research is the key, know your audience, your client and look.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts based on your client's requirements.
- Be a team player, and work alongside with copywriters, designers and account managers
- Be willing to learn and grow, learning new skills and understanding the new mediums for today’s technology.
- Working systematically and in an organized method on your projects helping meet with team expectations.
- Have the ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Ability to illustrate your idea in various looks and styles, and quickly translate your ideas visually for your team
- Have experience in conceptual and design thinking
- Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once
- Have experience in digital, graphic and web design
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and other design based software
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- 1-2 year's experience in a design/creative firm
Back to top