- Work collaboratively with partners, participate in company strategizing, and make recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes, competitive threats or to support strategic plans
- Set expectations and standards (build a culture) for creative team attitude, behavior, teamwork and professional development. Lead accordingly.
- Delivering strategic communication solutions that help our clients attain their marketing and communications objectives
- Direct the activities and professional development of creative team members, including conducting staff reviews, taking corrective actions and recommending promotions
- Co-leading the unified creative/account management process in order to execute on client projects
- Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client situation, marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, voice, messages and rationales
- Ensure self and staff development in web-based and interactive marketing capabilities
- Managing art direction, design, copywriting and production of projects.
- Continually learning, evaluating and implementing new marketing communications technologies within the agency and for client campaigns.
- Demonstrated talent for high-calibre creative conception and writing
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others
- Thorough understanding of clients and their business/industry
- Defines the Company’s standards in all areas influencing Client’s business results
- Actively develops high potential candidates for future leadership positions
- Defines the Company’s culture and cultivates understanding with all departments
- Increasingly consults and contributes to the Company’s management issues
- Contributes to new business presentations and the Company’s prospecting efforts
- Applies the Company’s ideals to all decision making business approaches
- Possesses an entrepreneurial approach to apply to future agency business opportunities
- Actively participants in effective recruiting of key personnel at all levels
Back to top