Content Manager - Freelance
The position's primary responsibilities are to manage, track, and deliver content for a series of global CPG websites. Working closely with project management, content strategy, and design teams, this individual will ensure the accuracy of content to populate CMS-driven websites.
- Maintain content matrices for multiple site launches and subsequent content updates.
- Create final content documents for handoff to development team.
- Assist with quality assurance testing prior to site launch.
- Accurately track content and copy changes throughout translation, client approval, and proofing process.
- Assure web-based content is archived for future needs and reference.
- Work cooperatively with key team members across departments.
- Alert team members to project impediments or risks.
- Communicate content needs and requirements to internal teams to ensure client understanding.
- Intermediate to advanced level competency in Excel is required.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or equivalent
- Fluency in English and excellent grasp of grammar rules
- Excellent proofreading capabilities and a close eye for detail
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Strong inclination for organization, adherence to process, editorial guidelines, file structures, etc.
- Ability to work independently and shift task priorities
- Adherence to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Experience with asset management systems and content management system tools desired.
- Fundamental competency with HTML5 considered a plus.
- Reading comprehension of non-English languages considered a plus.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top