Consultant, Marketing Technology Services
The Consultant, Marketing Technology Services is responsible for building, managing and analyzing advanced email marketing campaigns. The candidate will work directly with IBM Campaign (formerly Unica). The ideal candidate will also be a highly motivated self-starter and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. In addition we are looking for someone who takes initiative, multitasks, handles challenging situations with ease and collaborates with client and agency partners at various levels.
- Collaborate with client and agency stakeholders including Account Management, Customer Engagement Strategy and Analytics teams to identify, document and fulfill campaign requirements.
- Deploy email-marketing campaigns that utilize dynamic content, list segmentation, modeling, and scheduling processes.
- Interface with client and/or agency Creative teams to ensure content requirements are being met and content is available for email deployments.
- Ensure consumer files meet all quality standards and are delivered to vendors on time for campaign execution.
- Manage and update the client's email deployment calendar for all email campaigns
- Collaborate with Analytics to implement testing strategies and closely track campaign performance to determine if KPIs are being met.
- Interface regularly with our client's Marketing Automation Platform and/or Email Service Provider vendors to ensure any issues are identified, resolved or escalated in a timely fashion to ensure campaign requirements are met on time.
- Work closely with Marketing Technology Services colleagues to continually formalize and expand the group's offering
- Maintain deep and recent knowledge of marketing technology vendors and platforms to continually demonstrate expertise in the category
Desired Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a digital / direct marketing, CRM, database marketing, marketing technology or marketing operations role
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated proficiency using a leading Marketing Automation Platform such as IBM Campaign, Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, Silverpop or Marketo is required
- Experience with IBM Campaign 8.5 or higher is preferred
- Fundamental understanding of CRM with experience in managing segmented, cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with HTML, SQL and Business Intelligence tools is preferred
- Experience with B:B and B:C clients and brands is preferred
- Experience working with and/or managing marketing technology vendors
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to author and design client presentations
- Self-starter with excellent prioritization skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top