Consultant, Marketing Analytics
The consultant will be responsible for delivering accurate marketing analytics and insights to clients. This includes execution of analysis, management of projects and developing insight rich presentations.
Duties include evaluating success of campaign objectives, benchmarking, providing possible root causes and making strategic recommendations for optimization/ improvement.
Additionally, the Consultant will work closely with internal agency partners and clients and will provide intelligent, quantitatively-derived insights and recommendations.
The Consultant will assume the following responsibilities:
- Data capture and data transformation
- Exploratory data analysis and univariate analysis
- Statistical Analysis – Campaign inception, performance measurement and optimization
- Directly responsible for all outputs (reporting, analyses, dashboards, models, etc)
- Build relationships with internal agency staff
- Market the capabilities of the team to internal agency staff
- Responds to client request on time and without error.
- Gains client's trust as a owners of the analysis and expert in the data
- Relates well to people at all levels (junior, peer and senior) within the organization
- Constantly monitors and manages client's expectations
- Leads development of presentation logic and flow for entire document
- Independently writes well structure and persuasive end products
- Communicates good ideas frequently and effectively in most settings
- Clarifies and summarizes various inputs from broader team
- Confidently delivers presentations
- Responsive to timelines
- Actively participates in solution development in relation to the time availability and project objectives
- Anticipates potential project management risks and escalates to management
- Proactively identify and lead small incremental engagement with existing clients
- Strives to evolve specialty expertise by recommending ideas to improve the overall growth of the group
- Strives to constantly improve and develop new analytical skills and capabilities
- Collaborates with other team members to achieve goals
- Helps junior team members gain a better understanding of the discipline's tools
- Manages one or more junior team members
- 3- 5 years experience in marketing analytics, quantitative methods, database and digital data
- Educational background in quantitative field
- Masters degree preferred
- Experience data and drawing insights
- Segmentation and predictive modeling
- SAS or SPSS
- Web Analytics Tools (Google analytics, Omniture etc)
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top