Client Success Manager - Verticurl
A day in the life of...
As a Client Success Manager (CSM) you will work directly with our clients to oversee marketing automation projects to ensure they are delivered on time and at a high quality. You will establish objectives and implement plans while ensuring proper utilization of resources. You will report to the Regional Director and work closely with Production Support teams and Account Executives to ensure Verticurl is delivering overall superior customer experience to our customers.
We rely on you to...
- Be a primary point of contact for the customers and, together with the AE, provide excellence in service delivery, planning and execution
- Lead and assist Account Executive (AEs) with the campaign execution, delivery and QA
- Provide Best Practice, Educate, Advocate for and Oversee customers that are in your book of business, ensuring their success for set goals and ROI
- Act as a project manager for all projects and initiatives that Verticurl is involved with our clients
- Assist with QBR delivery and Business planning, help identify new business opportunities and account grows
You are great at...
- experience in marketing and/or technology industry
- Background in the development and management of remote teams, and 24x7 support operations
- Extensive expertise in developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of AE (Account Executive) and production services
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
- Experience in both small and large companies is highly desirable
- Familiarity with systems operations and management environments within large enterprise customers and/or service providers is desirable
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness within organizations
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation, CRM or incident tracking and management systems
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top