Campaign Manager Amazon
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As Amazon Search Campaign Manager, you will be working for one of the biggest brand from Holland. Join the in-house media capability that is focusing on new channel (Programmatic, Search, Amazon) alongside a very strong Social team. The mission of the innovation team is to unlock new channels and make them a success. This team has a start-up mindset coupled with a hands on experience and a strong will to success. You will be part of a young (Average age 27 y/o) and dynamic cross-functional team of 25, across media, content and creative expertise.
In this new challenge, you take an active role in all aspects of a search ad campaign optimized towards low end funnel and sales. The ideal candidate will also be able to analyze available insights and historical data and keyword research tool to form a media recommendation, draft the budget in cooperation with a strategist defining the drivers of performance. You will also take into account the price, competition, new technologies to refine targeting and find the best consumers to address our messaging to in fine drive sales. From the media estimation you will set up your media, optimize it and reporting on set up KPI specific to the Amazon search (ROAS,ACOS).
You understand well how the Amazon market place and platform works and keep their knowledge on current formats and tactics up to date. We also organize trainings and share meetings to keep you looped in the latest cross channel trends and creative/format updates.
- Managing campaigns end to end including; setup, optimizations & reporting.
- Manages accurately the budget in a defined period including set-up of the campaign: analysis media allocation, tracking performance and optimization, detailed planning of the campaign and creating reports with minimum input from the strategist.
- Follows up on campaign timing and performance with the strategist. Has an overview of performance of his campaigns at all times.
- Creating a compelling media plan in line with business objectives.
- Define KPIs and dashboards.
- Budget follow up and reporting of the programmatic campaigns.
- Responsible for client planning and deliverables deadlines.
- Analyses results and feeds potential recommendations to the strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to challenge current campaigns or re-adjust future campaigns.
- Easy speaker, comfortable and convincing in client meetings
- Passion for Ecommerce, data & Technology
- Fast leaner, organized and autonomous
- Problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise
- Strong Analytic skills
- Curious and have a “test, learn and optimize” mind-set
- Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
The ideal candidate for Amazon Campaign Manager is fluent in English (knowledge of Dutch is a plus)
and would have the following background:
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years of solid experience in search or social (other channels can also be) campaign management including budget planning, execution, optimizing and reporting.
- Strong interest in ecommerce including Amazon ecosystem and market place
- Able to understand client’s need, drive its satisfaction while considering which resources can be allocated to it.
- Ability to leverage Amazon so best support communication campaign ecosystems.
- Good understanding of the synergies between Amazon and other platforms
- Strong analytical skills. Understand how to smartly analyze and use the data to turn the data into actionable insights.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Familiar with automation tools (Jupiter, Qlik)
Back to top