Business Lead (non traditional background: PR, content, entertainment)
We are looking for an experienced Global Senior Business Partner / Jr Managing Partner to steward a global brand.
This assignment requires the ability to lead and inspire clients and internal teams to develop innovative business and creative solutions. Our client is built around a strong social purpose.These Brands require communication solutions that make them actors in culture and that can help create societal change.
We are looking for someone who comes from a non-traditional background: content, entertainment, PR, digital… Who wants to drive change at scale and at pace… Someone who is energetic and can inspire and convince clients to step out of the traditional communication comfort zone to develop new types of ideas and Brand experiences and stories that make them part of culture at large.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leadership across global business with responsibility for growth
- Partnership with Senior Clients (Global VP and above), as well as internal stakeholders and external partners to help shape and implement new communication solutions on and offline…
- Working in partnership with strategists, to apply innovative thinking to the development of insightful Brand and communication strategies for every touch point across consumer journeys, leading to outstanding creative work across channels.
- Responsible for motivating and managing the agency teams across the Ogilvy network and disciplines to ensure we are fast, responsive and flexible, producing the work at the highest level but with speed and agility required in the dynamic media environment.
- Responsible for revenue and profit on the account. Particular emphasis on ability to grow revenue – especially digital and non-traditional revenue.
Professional, technical skills and previous experience required:
- A broad thinker experienced in leading the development of innovative / non traditional communication models is essential, as well as interest and knowledge of latest developments in the broad communications industry.
- Experience developing communications aimed at Millennials a plus.
- A self starter who has proven ability to build and motivate highly achieving teams and to step out of conventional communication models.
- Skilful collaborator: working successfully with others, valuing differences and utilising the different skills and expertise of colleagues, clients and partners. A calming influencer able to drive the team to achieve outstanding results under pressure.
- Confident presenter and client manager – able to forge strong strategic relationships with very senior clients – Global VPs and upwards
- Experience of working on international business from a global or regional perspective.
- 10-15 years industry experience.
Removal Date 10-Jan-2018
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top