Business Analyst Team Lead
The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
As a Business Analyst Team Lead you will own your own projects as well as supervise a small group of Business Analysts.
As a Business Analyst you're the technical liaison between the Account Executive, vendors and project team throughout the intake/scoping, requirements definition, design and delivery of complex or new-to-the-agency projects. As an ideal candidate you'll understand how to articulate business problems and potential solutions in the context of available technology and the client's marketing goals and objectives. You will be working in a fast paced environment where the amount of rigor needed for each project fluctuates.
In this role you will use expert collaboration, communication and problem solving skills to:
- Elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the scope for identified work
- Work with business owners in defining detailed business rules and project requirements
- Apply best practices to effectively and efficiently document requirements
- Facilitate internal and client working sessions around business requirements and build approach
- 7+ years business analysis or similar experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Experience in both waterfall and Agile development methodologies required
- Experience in the use of various tools and techniques associated with business requirements definition and design, including use cases, business and functional requirements, traceability matrices and related tools
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus
- Familiarity with system development activities within database-driven web and email environments
- Familiarity with interface design and development
- Ability to interpret functional and non-functional requirements into logical design components
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to be client focused and flexible
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including client presentation experience
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Project and Visio
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, marketing or other related field or equivalent work experience required
You'll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top