Associate Strategy Director
- Manage brands building strategies around multiple product lines/brand portfolio.
- Is fluent and comfortable with a large body of brand and strategy theory and can easily identify the proper approach for a specific problem.
- Leads client workshops, commanding a presence in the room, with the desired end outcome always in mind.
- Development of brand strategies, writing creative briefs, guiding development and presentation of the creative work.
- Design and implementation of research projects to address client business issues, gain insight into target audiences and testing ad concepts.
- Has a good understanding around brand and communication theory, and knows where to seek for the right approach to a specific problem.
- Collaborates with creative and comms planning partners to stretch our thinking for how they take shape.
- Manage and direct a team of Senior Planners, Planners who ate assigned to the Planning Director’s accounts. Provide professional development opportunities and on the job training as needed.
- 6-8 years of experience in strategic planning.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong command of most forms of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and working knowledge of when and how to apply them to a given client challenge.
- Ability to work directly with clients and develop relationships accordingly on behalf of the agency.
- Demonstrated talent for abstract thinking, spotting trends and patterns, an innate curiosity and insight into human behavior, an instinct for popular culture, and a nuanced understanding of creative work are critical.
- The ability to work across different groups and disciplines is key to their success, as is their judgment in pushing the work, elevating the ambition of a brand, and leading the client’s thinking about the potential of their business.
Back to top