Associate Strategist (Social Media / Native Mandarin)
- Hong Kong
Social@Ogilvy is a global, cross-discipline team of social experts from across all of Ogilvy’s businesses. We know there’s a new customer and stakeholder journey defined by the increasing impact our networks have on purchase decision and our behaviors. We design integrated social solutions that combine deep disciplines like CRM, public relations and shopper marketing and rooted in behavioural drivers.
- Lead client accounts across Greater China
- Social business program planning and strategy development
- Identify opportunities to enhance our clients’ businesses and grow our own revenue through farming opportunities
- Contribute to cross-discipline social media team, spanning public relations, direct marketing, advertising and shopper marketing
- Oversee and manage online research and social media monitoring using a variety of social media listening tools
- Oversee and manage campaign execution in the areas of community management, influencer identification, influencer outreach and content activation
- Measure campaign effectiveness using a variety of social media analytics tools
- Participate in thought leadership work across the region through blogging, speaking at events and leading webinars across the region.
- Be fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English with strong copy editing skills for Traditional/Simplified Chinese
- Have a Bachelors degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- Have 2 years developing and executing social media programs in an agency environment
- Have excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Think critically and creatively, meaning the ability to think clearly and rationally, solve problems and develop new and useful possibilities
- Plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion
- Work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced work environment
- Collaborate with colleagues in different countries and appreciate cultural differences
- Understand current and emerging media platforms and their usage from a consumer and business perspective
- Understand how to drive conversations and online word of mouth
- Be passionate about social media and word of mouth marketing
- Have digital production experience
Additional skills preferred, but not required:
- Video production and editing
- Business development experience
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
All information collected will be solely used for recruitment purposes only.
Back to top