Associate Director, Engagement Planning (CRM Strategy)
Work as part of a team to support Customer Relationship Management programs for Ogilvy clients. Build client cross and upsell, retention and loyalty programs and tactics across a variety of engagements and industries. Provide support for CRM engagements including – contact strategy, program execution, competitive reviews and creative optimization.
Core day to day responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in development of CRM plans for Ogilvy clients that integrate appropriate digital and outbound media including email, direct mail, social media, websites and traditional advertising
- Support strategic directions for CRM programs
- Suggest and manage tactics for CRM programs
- Participate in development of pilot programs to be sold into client organizations as "test and learn" programs that can lead to further offerings
- Analyze third-party vendors to ensure quality of service
Business & People Management
- Effective day-to-day leadership of the marketing team in terms of direction, opportunity, identification and guidance
- Execute routine reporting and analysis to support client needs
- 7+ years experience that includes direct marketing and multi-channel integrated communications. Mobile marketing experience a plus.
- Experience from a CRM oriented agency (preferred)
- Experience working with Fortune 500 Clients in both B2B and B2C environments, retail and finance experience is an advantage.
- Strategically strong. Understands the clients business and is able to connect business challenges and CRM strategy/tactics.
- Data analytical skills and spreadsheet capabilities. Can build detailed business case/ ROI modeling
- Experienced within micro segmentation and multi channel marketing automation
- Experience with CRM platforms and database work
- Understand creativity and its role to CRM – strategically and tactically
- Structured and focus on details
- Can build well structured presentations
- Core Competencies of the role:
- Familiarity with mobile messaging, advertising and apps (preferred)
- Knowledge of the e-mail marketplace
- Knowledge of interactive marketing (preferred)
- Knowledge of mobile marketing (preferred)
- Knowledge of applicable laws and compliance issues regarding privacy and SPAM
- Understanding of HTML – limited ability to fix errors
- Versed in email platform deployment and reporting
- Some knowledge of Campaign Management platforms preferred
- Understanding of the core principles of database marketing
- Experience with data and databases (preferred)
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top