Assistant Social Media Planner
Social.Lab applies Direct Marketing principles to Social Media. We leverage the reach and targeting power of social platforms through proprietary processes, methodologies and tools to make social content more relevant/more engaging, insure it gets traction, and assure it drives results -‐ from awareness to sales. In the US, we strengthen Ogilvy with in-‐depth social platform expertise in Consumer engagement (including audience development, awareness & impact campaign), social CRM campaigns, and Social Performance campaigns. We are embedded within Ogilvy and functions seamlessly with other disciplines. Social.Lab has 75 employees and offices in 5 markets: Belgium, France, Netherland, UK and US. We manage campaigns in 70 markets. We work with clients including IBM, Philips, IKEA, Nestlé, L'Oréal, Ferrero, BMW, Mini, Aetna, E*TRADE, European Parliament, WWF, and British Telecom.
- Assist in the execution and finalization of campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest). This includes campaign structure, bidding strategy, detailed versioning per segment, integration of A/B testing of artwork, copy or call to action and planning of the test to run.
- Support Social Media Planners with setting up campaigns on the PMD platform of choice including: credit validation, media allocation, tracking performance and optimization, detailed planning of the campaign (week, day, hour, frequency) and tagging rules.
- Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization.
- Aggregate results and prepare weekly summary and key learnings.
- Prepare potential recommendations to Social Strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to re-adjust future plans.
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape.
- Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
- Curious and have a "test, learn and optimize" culture
- They like to push the limit and break the silo's.
- 0-1 years experience in social campaign management.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must have spreadsheet capabilities; can build detailed business reporting
- Previous experience in paid social/advertising internship preferred.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top