Assistant Media Planner
Title: Assistant Media Planner
Assistant Media Planners (AMP) are supervised by a media planner and are required to assist in planning, implementation and maintenance of media campaigns. The AMP position is entry level and represents the start of a media career. This position is essential to the day-to-day running of the media account and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
- AMPs aid in development of media recommendations and take the lead role in assimilation of research data, vendor rates and specifications
- Responsible for 3rd party ad server/tracker systems, including campaign set-up, traffic of creative and the pulling/creation of client performance reports
- Responsible for account record keeping including client authorizations, insertion orders and tracking reports
- Handle billing responsibilities and invoice reconciliation
- Work closely with vendor contacts for optimal negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Preferably some work experience, marketing-related internship, or relevant coursework
- Strong interest in Media Planning (preference of Digital)
- Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential!
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Adaptable to change and able to multi-task
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Able to speak and write clearly and persuasively
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top