Assistant Media Planner
[email protected] is the world’s leading digital and direct media agency, with more than 650 professionals in 39 offices across 32 countries. We provide a full range of digital and direct media services, including media strategy, planning and buying, search marketing, performance marketing, analytics and technology, mobile marketing, social media marketing, digital out-of-home marketing and others. Our missions is to be the best in class, full-service digital and direct global media network that delivers performance results to our clients’ 360 strategy.
Assistant media planners (AMP) are highly supervised by a media planner and are required to assist in planning, implementation and maintenance of interactive media campaigns. The AMP position is entry level and represents the start of a media career. This position is essential to the day-to-day running of the media account and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Assist media planner in development of media recommendation and take the lead role in assimilation of research data, vendor rates and specifications
- Responsible for 3rd party ad server/tracker systems, including campaign set-up, traffic of creative and the pulling/creation of client performance reports
- Responsible for account record keeping including client authorizations, insertion orders and tracking reports
- Handle billing responsibilities including Donovan input and invoice reconciliation
- Work closely with vendor contacts for optimal negotiation
- Preferably some work experience or marketing-related internship
- Strong interest in Digital Media Planning
- Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential!
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Adaptable to change and able to multi-task
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Able to speak and write clearly and persuasively
We strive to find talent with a passion for the digital world and a consistent desire to learn and grow. We encourage our employees to think outside the box, think ahead and think of reaching beyond job descriptions to discover the path their careers will take. Our culture supports innovation, collaboration and communication. We believe that you can work hard and play hard – and we’ll give you the opportunity to do both!
Back to top