Art Director, [email protected]
[email protected], Los Angeles
The [email protected] team is looking for a talented and highly conceptual Art Director to join our LA office.
You will be working on big brand clients producing custom content for across all digital channels. Art Directors are an integral part of the team, working closely with our production and strategy teams. Art Directors are responsible to leading the branding look and feel for these brands, presenting award-winning concepts to our clients, and owning the design process for the team. If you love telling creative stories through digital, think very creatively and conceptually about social media, believe brands can create great conversation, and like working with bright creative teams, then this may be a great step in your career.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate has 5-7 years of agency experience, or mix of in-house/agency experience. You should have extensive knowledge of and experience working in all digital mediums including websites, apps, social channels, email and video. Ideal skills and experience include:
- Custom Illustration and Animation (for purposes of creating more micro video for social)
- 3-D Modelling, Photography (shooting and editing), Social Visuals (templates, custom, photo-based, illustrated, infographics, etc), UX &UI design experience a plus, including responsive design for websites and mobile apps
- Excellent knowledge of branding, marketing, UX, game design, social/behavioral psychology, anthropology,
business, social engineering or anything else that is crucial when developing smart, realistic and compelling ideas whether it be for burgers, booze, or government agencies.
- Active on social platforms, crafting content and always jamming on a creative side project to keep things fresh.
- Proven track record of successfully working with a diverse range of clients.
- Nerds out proudly on the intricacies of human behavior, trends, pop culture and ways to make a difference in the world through art.
- Self-initiating, can excel under the pressure of deadlines and improves with constructive feedback.
- Ability to present and stand up for work, communicate effectively, continuously optimistic about finding a better solution.
- Agency experience strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Flash, HTML 5, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator; Video and After Effects experience a plus.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top