We are looking for an Art Director who demonstrates a strong conceptual thinking and the ability to develop big, breakthrough ideas across all mediums.
- Strong conceptual abilities, remarkable art direction skills and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Ability to execute ideas flawlessly-paying particular attention to design, layout and
- Polished client presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge.
- Talent to inspire clients and team members with great visual design.
- Nurture and mentor junior team members.
-3 years of experience in an agency setting.
-Mastery of industry-standard design software/tools.
-Thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout, typography, photography
and illustration techniques
-Proven ability to manage and organize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
-Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other departments.
We offer 5-day work with attractive salary, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the right candidates.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
See Inside the Office of Ogilvy
Ogilvy is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. Founded by David Ogilvy in 1948, Ogilvy’s commitment to innovation has made it a global leader in brand advertising. It’s used its marketing know-how to build some of the most recognizable brands in the business, including clients like Sears, American Express, and IBM—all while maintaining its strict standard of creative excellence.
Back to top