Are you a creative who is seeking a new challenge? Are you eager to broaden your creative horizons, to work with a team that lives and breathes big ideas? Do you want to join a bunch of insanely passionate people, where multi-cultural collaboration is the common language? Do you who want to join a fast-growing creative department for top multinational and local clients? If so, then you are the one! Your mission: to create new and original content, for integrated campaigns, that connects across the full consumer journey ecosystem.
- Ensure the client's desired message and image is creatively conveyed to consumers. Art Directors are responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign and coordinate the work of other artistic or design staff, such as graphic designers, according to the vision set by the Creative Director.
- To be able to work from a brief with a copywriter and designer, generating big ideas to present to the client; developing & designing tactical and conceptual effective campaigns; and adapting ideas for different touchpoints across the consumer journey ecosystem.
- To clearly explain your creative ideas using a variety of methods (sketching, Photoshop, photography, illustration, etc).
- To confidently take your approved idea through to production alongside a producer – in pre-production, on-set where required and in post-production.
- To commission specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects.
- To manage projects and work within timelines, finally editing the final results for presentation to the client, building & designing compelling presentation decks (in Keynote / PowerPoint).
- To challenge creative briefs with provoking insights and creativity that prove our creative ability on top of the original brief.
- To be able to justify to colleagues why you chose a particular idea, visual style, font choice or theme when answering a particular brief.
- To be an advocate of anything and everything that is creatively inspiring.
- Recommended to have at least 3 years of experience as an Art Director.
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the ability to come up with conceptual campaign ideas that fits a brief.
- A passion for creativity and an education/background that involves artistic expression.
- Excellent skills within Photoshop, and good knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint and Illustrator, whilst knowledge of additional tools are appreciated.
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashions.
- Business Japanese is a minimum. Ability to communicate in English is a big plus, but not a barrier.
Back to top