We are looking for a talented Art Director with an exceptional background in conceptual, digital, and content work to join our award-winning creative team. You are capable of, and responsible for,
Art Directing in all mediums and understand digital and social platforms. Everything from social posts to video content to website design. You can demonstrate your passion to solve complex marketing challenges in a fast-paced environment through creative strategy, concept and a deep understanding of "what makes them click". You can master a brand's look + feel and understand how creative ideas solve against marketing strategies and objectives. You understand the difference between a creative idea and tactical execution, and can work with account and strategy teams to develop bot
Typically, you will partner with a copywriter but will also have work as a stand alone function, assigned by a project manager, working across consumer, B2B, B2C and new business sectors.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a group passionate about great work, telling compelling stories and creating extraordinary experiences. In all things creative, we believe in pushing boundaries and clarity of execution.
If you have a refined design eye, love telling creative stories through digital, and think very creatively and conceptually, and like working with bright creative teams, then this may be a great step in your career. And of course, you have an innovative portfolio that demonstrates your success designing eye-catching content across your client's platforms.
Our ideal candidate has 5-7 years of agency experience, or mix of in-house/agency experience. You should have extensive knowledge of and experience working in all digital mediums including websites, apps, social channels, email and video.
Ideal skills and experience include:
- Self-initiating, can excel under the pressure of deadlines and improves with constructive feedback.
- Proven, consistent art direction and design skills
- Strong collaborator
- Understanding of platforms
- Mentoring and developing junior designers
- Effective ability to manage time and deadlines
- Expertise Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Photoshop,
- Illustrator, InDesign, Video, Typography, Illustration and Google, PPT
- Photography (shooting and editing), Social Visuals (templates, custom, photo-based, illustrated, infographics, etc), UX &UI design experience a plus, including responsive design for websites and mobile apps
- Active on social platforms, crafting content and always jamming on a creative side project to keep things fresh.
- Proven track record of successfully working with a diverse range of clients.
- Nerds out proudly on the intricacies of human behavior, trends, pop culture and ways to make a difference in the world through art.
- Ability to present and stand up for work, communicate effectively, continuously optimistic about findinga better solution.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top