The Lacek Group (TLG) is looking for a talented conceptual art director with designer passions to join our fast-growing agency.
As a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, TLG combines creativity and data to help our industry-leading clients build and strengthen their customer relationships through online and traditional marketing.
In this role, you’ll be called upon to come up with paid, earned and owned concepts including ad layouts, designs for logo’s or 3D displays and social engagement or video content. TLG art director/designers have a wide-range of experience and talents. Each contributes to their team and their clients by creating compelling, entertaining, results-oriented brand work, websites, direct mail, promotions, advertising and more.
We enjoy winning the day and the quarter’s results for our clients. TLG art directors/designers collaborate with great copywriters, account executives and project managers in an ego-free, casual environment.
TLG’s offices are conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis alongside Metro Transit routes, and our building is connected to the skyway system. We easily walk to everything downtown Minneapolis has to offer.
The TLG creative department is seeking a take charge, passionate creative mind who believes in the possible and can communicate clearly and effectively — someone who is willing to learn our clients’ brands, needs and methods for success.
- Collaborate with team to deliver innovative creative concepts that meet client business objectives, including compelling concepts, layouts, typography and iconography.
- Develop effective, brand-appropriate marketing and promotional layouts for all media: print, digital, above-the-line, video and occasionally broadcast.
- Have the ability to understand a client’s brand voice and execute against it.
- Assist with brand development as needed for various clients, including identity, typography, color and imagery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, such as Art Direction, Graphic Design or Studio Art.
- 2+ years of design experience, diversified industries preferred.
- Portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual ideas, visual point of view and execution.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a team environment as well as working autonomously.
- Proficiency in Mac based Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Digital marketing experience, social engagnement and content creation a plus
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top