Marketers have never had so much data at their disposal - and they’ve never been more at a loss as to how to use it. This leads to lost opportunities at best, and ineffectual, brand-devaluing efforts at worst.
The Data & Effectiveness team helps make brands matter by leveraging the right data assets in the right way in order to make more inspired decisions for our brands. Better decisions means creating more effective work more consistently. It means learning from the past to be better at influencing the future. It means looking for data-backed evidence on how to drive better business results. And it means more value for the agency - now and in the long run.
Why does this role exist?
What makes the world of information confusing are the multiple data streams marketers need to grapple with constantly. The Analytics Manager organizes how we source, analyze, and keep track of the evidence we need to make more inspired decisions for our brands.
The Analytics Manager’s core responsibility is to ensure we manage our client’s data assets efficiently in order to drive the creativity and effectiveness of the work.
- Keeping track of the data assets for a set of clients, and determine how we can leverage each one to get better results
- Ensuring that clients have the right kind of reports in order to make the decisions they need to
- Co-own strategy development by thinking of ways to test its effectiveness, or developing data analysis methodologies to understand quantitative data sets
- Owner of the campaign evaluation plan; ensure that post-mortem reports are religiously done
- Support in Creative development by finding execution opportunities to use data in fresh ways
- Maintain existing client relationships by proactively identifying how the agency team can be more useful to them
- Be able to represent the Data & Effectiveness team in client meetings
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of Analysts with minimal supervision
- Stay updated on the data & analytics landscape; keep the team informed about pertinent developments
- 3-4 years work experience in an Analytics post inside a Creative or Media agency; graduate of Statistics- or Engineering-leaning courses a plus
- An evidence-based understanding of fundamental communication and business principles
- Have adept knowledge of digital analytics tools ( e.g. Google Analytics, native social analytics, social listening) as well as paid and performance media
- Intermediate interpretation skills for both quantitative and qualitative data
- Intermediate knowledge of research and measurement methods
- Basic data visualisation and report preparation
- Dabbler-level skills in data modelling
- Experience in people management
- Basic writing skills
Back to top