Affiliate Account Director
[email protected] is a full-service digital media agency that is a fully integrated division of OgilvyOne Worldwide and part of the WPP group. We have over 30 offices worldwide serving blue-chip clients such as IBM, American Express and British Airways. Founded in 2006, the team in London has grown to over 100-strong across Search, Display, Programatic, Social, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
The Affiliate Team at Neo has grown quickly in the last 6 years and is now responsible for managing over 30 campaigns worldwide. We are seeking an Account Director to service a global market leading technology and finance brand and lead the development of the sales performance through the affiliate channel.
To support the affiliate and client teams, our clients and our network partners in the day-to-day management and optimisation of affiliate marketing campaigns across multiple countries.
- The Account Director is responsible for the overall strategic relationship and revenue and profitability of their key clients.
- The AD acts as the team leader, coordinating the activities of local Account Managers (AM) and Account Executives (AE) in the region.
- The AD is the first point of escalation to address any issues or concerns from the Client, Supplier(s), and AD of other regions.
- There is a responsibility to make sure affiliate campaigns are balanced throughout the quarter to ensure the clients’ quarterly and annual program revenue and efficiency goals are met.
- There will be a focus on affiliate expansion, plus managing a high-touch, strategic relationship with the top affiliates in the region.
- The AD is responsible for flawless delivery and compliance with the regional Client scope of work.
- Relevant and recent experience in Digital Marketing, and direct experience with and deep understanding of Affiliate Program Management is a requirement.
- Hands-on experience with affiliate program management methods and tools
- Creative thinker, looking for new ways to innovate, solve problems and grow the business
- English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Highly analytical, able to analyze performance results for insights and optimization paths
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills, across multiple countries
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on proficiency with online marketing, productivity and communication applications
Traits & Distinguishing Characteristics
- Motivational leader
- People manager
- Problem solver
- Multi tasker
- Highly analytical
- Highly organized
- Self starting
- International European account experience
Removal Date 28-Nov-2017
Back to top