Activation Account Manager
The Job holder is to work with your BD/GAD in achieving Account Group agreed targets through the provision of creative marketing solutions and effective management of the company's resources, to assist our Client to sell their products / services.
To expand the business base through the provision of related services
- To drive profitable client relationships.
- Take responsibility for overall project management process and pro-actively advise clients on the best solution for successful project management and implementation.
- Develop Event/Activation Plan and supervise execution agency to implement activation/event to ensure for best performance.
- Effectively, delegate specific tasks based on brief requirements and co-ordinate Agency's response: Strategic, Creative, Project Management
- Evaluate the response in terms of quality and profitability; discuss with BD as necessary.
- Effectively manage and interpret Client feedback.
- Monitor progress against plan, pre-empt and if necessary resolve shortfalls.
- Identify and manage risk within acceptable limits involving your line manager as appropriate.
- Training specialised skills to Account Executive.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing Account and farm for additional revenues.
- Conduct monthly market visit to monitor competitors' activities to make prompt recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned by GAD/BD.
- Manage and develop Client relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and our Client's business including the various media and distribution channels.
- Be pro-active in generating additional briefs.
- Be accountable for the quality of on-going account handling plus response to briefs and post-response evaluation.
- Be accountable for the security of our Client's business
- Minimum 4 years of account management in activation/event agency, at least 2 years at the level Account Manager
- Understanding of client business and brand activation industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions.
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record executing complex projects
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
- Must be capable of providing guidance and mentorship to more junior staff
- Must have sound financial management skills
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top