ACD (COPY SIDE)
- Washington, DC
The Ogilvy DC office is looking for an ambitious ACD/Copywriter to partner with a fantastic, proven art side partner who's been part of the team. As a new player, you will be part of a small big agency department under a new CCO charged with transforming and elevating the work. You’ll be anchored by some stable government clients ripe for a new level of creativity and challenged by a steady stream of newly won non-government clients dying for great work. This is a place to build your career. In Ogilvy DC, you’ll find a department full of nice, smart people who are excited to work with you and a new CCO who will actively mentor you and set you up for success.
- Develop creative concepts with ACD Art Director
- Own the creative work on assigned brands
- Manage the creative development process as it relates to projects
- Implement strategy and direction and provides copy expertise
- Supervise creative teams as needed
- Ensure the quality and implementation of all work
- Participate in client presentations and helps develop client relationships
- Expertly deliver creative that crosses all platforms
- Work with the Creative Resource Team to select and assign resources as necessary
- May personally work on creative assignments, within or outside of the group, or on major department explanatories and new business efforts.
- Adopt management posture in representing the agencies interest in interaction with clients, staff, outside vendors and other contacts.
- Participate in recruitment efforts for the department by reviewing portfolios and interviewing candidates as requested by the Creative Resource personnel
- 7-10+ years experience in an agency setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent management skills and strong leadership potential
- Expert in MAC software and Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Portfolio and work samples required
Ogilvy welcomes diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities and all else, and we strive to create an equitable and inclusive environment for all.
Back to top