Accounts Payable Associate
The Media Operations team at [email protected] is looking for a Accounts Payable Associate. The Associate would be responsible for liaising with our vendors and internal teams to reconcile invoices and must be very attentive to details.
- Procuring vendor invoices and preparing them for approval by providing supporting back-up and documentations to the accounts payable team.
- Log into Aspen for new invoices and compare buy in DDS to the insertion order also compare campaign pacing report with insertion order.
- Upload insertion orders and pacing reports for each invoice being approved through Aspen.
- Maintain a spread sheet log for all approved invoices and discrepant buys.
- Check DDS to make sure invoices have been cleared after approval.
- Follow-up with AP team regarding approval discrepancies.
- Respond to vendor phone calls and email inquiries regarding billing issues.
- Initiate contact with vendors for revised and missing invoices.
- Work with media team to resolve any reporting discrepancies.
- General administrative duties, such as filing, scanning and coping.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-2 years related experience preferred
- Accounting background preferred
- Advertising/professional service experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel necessary
- DDS experience preferred
[email protected] is the world's leading digital and direct media agency, with more than 650 professionals in 39 offices across 32 countries. We provide a full range of digital and direct media services, including media strategy, planning and buying, search marketing, performance marketing, analytics and technology, mobile marketing, social media marketing, digital out-of-home marketing and others. Our missions is to be the best in class, full-service digital and direct global media network that delivers performance results to our clients' 360 strategy.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top