Accounts Payable Associate
The Media Operations team at [email protected] is looking for a Accounts Payable Associate. The Associate would be responsible for liaising with our vendors and internal teams to reconcile invoices and must be very attentive to details.
- Procuring vendor invoices and preparing them for approval by providing supporting back-up and documentations to the accounts payable team.
- Log into Aspen for new invoices and compare buy in DDS to the insertion order also compare campaign pacing report with insertion order.
- Upload insertion orders and pacing reports for each invoice being approved through Aspen.
- Maintain a spread sheet log for all approved invoices and discrepant buys.
- Check DDS to make sure invoices have been cleared after approval.
- Follow-up with AP team regarding approval discrepancies.
- Respond to vendor phone calls and email inquiries regarding billing issues.
- Initiate contact with vendors for revised and missing invoices.
- Work with media team to resolve any reporting discrepancies.
- General administrative duties, such as filing, scanning and coping.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1-2 years related experience preferred
- Accounting background preferred
- Advertising/professional service experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel necessary
- DDS experience preferred
[email protected] is the world’s leading digital and direct media agency, with more than 650 professionals in 39 offices across 32 countries. We provide a full range of digital and direct media services, including media strategy, planning and buying, search marketing, performance marketing, analytics and technology, mobile marketing, social media marketing, digital out-of-home marketing and others. Our missions is to be the best in class, full-service digital and direct global media network that delivers performance results to our clients’ 360 strategy.
Back to top