Account Supervisor, [email protected]
AS, Social Strategist
[email protected] is seeking a seasoned social communications professional who can embrace the strategic and analytic, while maintaining an eye for the original, an ear for the catchy and a passion for all things digital.
You will apply your experience and build expertise across an integrated PR/social team for a large education and finance clients. We are looking for someone to bring ideas to the table and develop fresh perspectives on social media strategy alongside the elites of the industry.
The Social Strategist commands all the necessary skills within the social discipline, along with the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally. An ideal candidate must be a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and an opportunist that helps grow the business. In addition, she or he exhibits strength in project management, scope management, risk management and team management.
If you are a social media expert, a collaborator and an innovator, and are looking to become a part of the global network that has been named Network of the Year at Cannes for four years running, this is your chance to join a company of giants.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the overall social landscape and stay up to date on social media best practices for organizations
- Able to lead the creation of social media strategy for campaigns across clients’
- Manage the execution of social media campaigns across platforms
- Able to set social KPIs based on overall client/campaign goals
- Be a lead voice in the development of in-depth reporting that showcases comprehensive social analysis of campaigns and on-going initiatives
- Facilitate the process of content creation for clients’ social networks. Make sure content is timely, relevant and accomplishes the communication goal(s)
- Work with Community Managers to ensure day-to-day management of social platforms is running smoothly and Community Managers are fully briefed on campaigns/goals.
- Develop a strong relationship with cross-discipline teams internally and the integrated agency team. Work across teams to ensure consistent messaging is created and campaign strategies are aligned
- Lead the develop POVs on social platform developments, best practices, etc. and share among the internal team and clients
- Demonstrate a pervasive knowledge of client and agency operations and working agency mix
- Challenge the status quo, and proactively seek alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective social strategies
- Contribute to the [email protected] blog
- 5 – 7 years of social media experience
- Supervisory experience
- Can work on tasks independently, and provide direction to others
- Be creatively charged and passionate when working on social projects
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Deep knowledge of social media and digital culture from theory to real, personal experiences
- Familiarity with disciplines including: PR, content strategy, experience design
- Agency experience preferred
- BA/BS required
Back to top