Account Supervisor, Healthcare
Ogilvy PR is currently looking for an Account Supervisor to join our Healthcare practice. Our AS serves as a counselor to both clients and junior staff members and is able to handle multiple projects with a high degree of confidence, independence and sound judgment. Looking for an AS to provide excellent client service, apply the office's best resources, and effectively manage people and projects.
- Serve as the client's primary day-to-day contact, setting agendas for regularly update calls/meetings; develop and manage projects and programs, including implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, budget and timelines; independently handle several small accounts or major projects of a large account with assistance from both junior and senior staff, as appropriate; effectively and efficiently plan and manage events
- Supervise staff to ensure team has a balanced workload, all the information needed to complete tasks within deadlines, and opportunities for growth; participate with senior managers in hiring, assessment and career development activities; provide guidance and support for direct reports; manage timely performance appraisals with input from senior managers
- Pitch and develop relationships with reporters; develop media pitch; design and execute media relations campaigns
- Draft high-level PR materials; ensure that all written materials and correspondence are strategic and meet the client's and account's objectives
- Ensure team oversight on budgeting and billing; provide monthly billable hours as guidance to staff; develop monthly projections; monitor team billing on a weekly basis; set up and enforce system for expense tracking; oversee development and distribution of bills and activity reports; approve timesheets and expense reports for direct reports in timely manner
- Participate in the new business development, including taking an active role as part of the development/pitch team; develop tactics, new business budgets and timelines; serve as a member of the client-facing pitch team; proactively identify and pursue opportunities to grow existing business
- Evaluate and analyze data, including developing succinct, accurate summaries and analyses of research that include strategic recommendations for clients
- 4+ years of relevant experience working on heath/consumer health accounts, with an ability to manage projects and staff members; effective delegator
- Experience working on consumer are
- Understanding of current online space especially in healthcare sector including development of online engagement strategies; design and execution of social media tactics
- Skilled in program development; able to develop strategic programs for clients
- Solid presentation skills, including experience presenting to clients
- Capable editor of junior staff writing
- Proven ability to develop solutions to client needs and problems
- Established contacts with reporters and has secured coverage/interviews for clients
- Ability to direct and synthesize research for new business
Ogilvy & Mather is one of the top ten marketing communications firms worldwide and the leading global network in one to one marketing. Today, Ogilvy employs over 15,000 people in 450 offices around the world. We are a member of the WPP family of companies. Our tradition of providing training and career development to our talent began with founder - David Ogilvy - and continues today over 60 years later. The strength of our reputation however, continues to lie in the collective skills and talents of the individuals we hire.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top