The Account Supervisor plays a key role on our team. Reporting to the Account Director, you will be the day-to-day manager of the client relationship; a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to both clients and your team. We will rely on your marketing acumen and acute business logic to steward all elements of the engagement including project management: project definition, scope management, risk management, hand-off management, and team management.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Drive multi-channel program and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Gloabl account expierence in CPG and/or OTC
- brand positioning, and strategy as well as consumer engagement background
- Be the day-to-day contact for Manager and Director level clients. Author core client communications such as contact reports and Scope of Work documents including timelines, budgets and descriptions of deliverables.
- Coordinate team meetings and client presentations
- Facilitate the development of project briefs, working with strategic planners and analysts
- Be the organizational center of projects – manage projects, problem solve, and lead flawless execution even when the path to executing deliverables is ambiguous and you are receiving input and direction from multiple stakeholderp>
- Track project budgets and scopes, assessing estimates to actuals, managing Change Order process as needed.
- Will quickly gain pervasive knowledge of client and Agency operations and working knowledge of Agency matrix
- Develops in-depth business reporting and comprehensive competitive advertising/marketing analyse
- Responsible for regular recalibration of budget, as needed
- Lead interface with clients, creative teams, production, and consulting teams
- Monitors on strategy, on-time/on-budget project performance, and escalates as necessary
- Ability to understand and manage details of a campaign in the context of a larger business picture
- Ability to understand, analyze and document financial impact of run rates against deliverables
- Builds the client's business through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective advertising
- Challenges direction, or the status quo, and seeks alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective advertising strategies
- Participates in focus groups, strategy development, and competitive assessment
- Encourages client consideration and application of agency-generated POVs when developing ideas and advertising plans
- Works integrally with other Agency departments to develop effective strategies, briefings and creative and strategic work
- Collaborates with other depts. (analytics, marketing strategy, digital strategy, etc) to create marketing communications plans.
- Participates in the presentation and selling through of creative and media plans
- Actively works to grow and develop the skills and abilities of junior agency staff
- Bachelor's degree Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Must have heavy production expierence.
- Three to five years agency experience Account Executive, Assist. Account Exec., Associate, Sr. Associate, or related occupation.
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing
- MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel
- Apple Keynote, Pages, Numbers
- Demonstrated capability in managing subordinates
- Strong digital experience
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top