Account Supervisor, Consumer Public Relations
Ogilvy Public Relations seeks an Account Supervisor to join our consumer practice, focusing on a dynamic, lifestyle-centric account. Our Ideal candidate will have a strong background in consumer / lifestyle PR to assist in the strategy and development of PR programs and provide strategic/solid thinking to clients. You must possess a mastery of all core public relations skills, including writing, editing, media relations, pitch development, and message development, and have experience in developing communications plans, account management and client relationship management.
- Managing day-to-day account activities
- Providing strategic counsel and developing communications plans;
- Managing partner/carrier relations as it relates to PR's involvement with product launches, events and other program initiatives;
- Developing and executing media relations strategies, including identifying and developing outreach opportunities, drafting media materials and pitching to the media;
- Developing messaging and drafting stakeholder communications, including press releases, speeches, presentations, pitch materials, etc.
- Developing content and digital influencer collaborations, drafting social posts, helping manage photo / video production, etc.
- Developing and executing executive visibility/thought leadership campaigns;
- Responding appropriately and immediately to client requests and concerns, and keeping clients informed of the status of projects;
- Mentoring and developing junior staff
- Bachelor's degree and between 5+ years of experience.
- Prior agency or in-house PR background, with lifestyle experience required (professional expertise and/or personal passions in the fashion, music, travel, food, pop culture spaces welcomed!)
- Strong media skills and contacts a must;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills a must;
- Strong organizational skills a must;
- Experience using social media in communications campaigns;
- Strong skills in research, analysis and trend identification;
- Set priorities utilizing good judgment and multi-tasking skills;
- Understand overall client strategies and help develop strategies as needed by working with account lead
- Work independently and manage day-to-day implementation of client activities
- Understand client business and communication goals and the firm's strategic plans to meet those goals
- Define client challenges, lead and participate in brainstorming sessions, and evaluate creative ideas from clients and staff
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) is a global, multi-disciplinary communications leader operating in more than 80 markets. Named Large Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report and PRNews, Ogilvy PR blends proven PR methodologies with cutting edge digital innovations to craft strategic programs that give clients winning and measurable results. Celebrating its 30th anniversary in business, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its social marketing, public affairs, healthcare, consumer marketing, 360-degree digital influence, corporate, and technology practices. Through its subsidiary, Feinstein Kean Healthcare, the agency also offers additional experience in the cancer field, as well as specialized expertise in molecular medicine, advanced biomedical research, leading life science and healthcare technologies and treatments. Ogilvy PR is part of the WPP plc, one of the world's largest communications services organizations (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com). For more information, visit our Web site at www.ogilvy.com.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top