The Account Supervisor plays a key role on our team. Reporting to the
Account Director, you will be the day-to-day manager of the client
relationship; a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted
partner to both clients and your team. We will rely on your marketing
acumen and acute business logic to steward all elements of the
engagement including project management: project definition, scope
management, risk management, hand-off management, and team management.
ideal candidate understands the ways that digital, social and emerging
technology have changed communications and knows how to orchestrate the
deployment of different channels in award-worthy campaigns and programs.
We are looking for a marketing professional who thrives in a constantly
changing environment, inspiring all around them to deliver great work,
day in and day out.
- Drive multi-channel program and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Be the day-to-day contact for Manager and Director level clients.
Author core client communications such as contact reports and Scope of
Work documents including timelines, budgets and descriptions of
- Coordinate team meetings and client presentations
- Facilitate the development of project briefs, working with strategic planners and analysts .
- Be the organizational center of projects – manage projects, problem
solve, and lead flawless execution even when the path to executing
deliverables is ambiguous and you are receiving input and direction from
- Track project budgets and scopes, assessing estimates to actuals, managing Change Order process as needed
- Will quickly gain pervasive knowledge of client and Agency operations and working knowledge of Agency matrix
- Develops in-depth business reporting and comprehensive competitive advertising/marketing analyses
- Actively applies risk management tools and techniques
- Responsible for regular recalibration of budget, as needed
- Lead interface with clients, creative teams, production, and consulting teams
- Monitors on strategy, on-time/on-budget project performance, and escalates as necessary
- Ability to understand and manage details of a campaign in the context of a larger business picture
- Ability to understand, analyze and document financial impact of run rates against deliverables
- Builds the client’s business through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective advertising
- Challenges direction, or the status quo, and seeks alternate
perspectives and approaches in developing effective advertising
- Participates in focus groups, strategy development, and competitive assessment
- Encourages client consideration and application of agency-generated POVs when developing ideas and advertising plans
- Works integrally with other Agency departments to develop effective strategies, briefings and creative and strategic work
- Collaborates with other depts. (analytics, marketing strategy, digital
strategy, etc) to create marketing communications plans.
- Capable of writing simple marketing plans
- Participates in the presentation and selling through of creative and media plans
- Evaluates the input and ideas of creative, media and strategic planning relative to strategy and client preferences
- Accountable for management of all OOP expenses
- Advocates for the business internally, and keeps the agency team
informed, focused, and enthused about the work and the business
- Actively works to grow and develop the skills and abilities of junior agency staff
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Three to five years agency experience Account Executive, Assist.
Account Exec., Associate, Sr. Associate, or related occupation
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing
- MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel
- Apple Keynote, Pages, Numbers
- Demonstrated capability in managing subordinates
- Strong digital experience
- Experience on a CPG account
Back to top