Reporting to the Account Director, you will be the day-to-day manager of the client relationship; a brand champion, an agency facilitator, and a trusted partner to both clients and your team. We will rely on your marketing acumen and acute business logic to steward all elements of the engagement including project management: project definition, scope management, risk management, hand-off management, and team management.
- Exhibits the potential skills of the account management discipline.
- Understands the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them to solve client business problems.
- Partners and owns the relationship with clients.
- Is an Agency Driver that works to keep the agency operations moving along.
- Expected to learn the client business, prepare client deliverables and become a brand expert and trusted client advisor.
- Understands basic principles of direct marketing, offer targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Demonstrates familiarity with online marketing channels such as email marketing and overall best practices.
- Responsible for executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Builds expertise on a brand's competitive landscape and product differentiators.
- Understands appropriate research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs.
- Capable of writing simple creative briefs and POV's with supervision.
- Participates in /has exposure to development of client marketing strategy.
- Develops key creative relationships.
- Evaluates creative work and provides feedback for revisions, as needed.
- Able to adequately represent client interests to team.
- Understands the production processes of the agency, particularly from concept sign off, revisions, sign off and production of final assets.
- Ability to write accurate simple scopes by engaging appropriate discipline leads and asking detailed questions of clients to gain clarity around deliverables and needs (excels in project definition).
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Three to five years related direct marketing and/or email marketing experience required.
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing.
- Solid business writing skills MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top