Ogilvy is seeking an Account Supervisor to join the Los Angeles office. The Account Supervisor plays a key role on our team. He/she will support the day-to-day execution of advertising, consumer branding, social and digital programs for a national education client. He/she manages the coordination and execution of digital and print creative from concept to delivery, ensuring work is innovative, on strategy, within scope, and delivering on clients' business objectives.
We are looking for a marketing professional who thrives in a constantly changing environment, inspiring all around them to deliver great work, day in and day out.
- Understands the client business, prepare client deliverables and become a brand expert and trusted client advisor
- Demonstrate familiarity with online advertising channels and overall best practices
- Be the day-to-day contact for Manager and Director level clients. Author core client communications such as contact reports and Scope of Work documents including timelines, budgets and descriptions of deliverables.
- Facilitate the development of project briefs, working with strategic planners and analysts.
- Be the organizational center of projects – manage projects, problem solve, and lead flawless execution even when the path to executing deliverables is ambiguous and you are receiving input and direction from multiple stakeholders.
- Manage creative development & review process of highly detailed deliverables nationally
- Collaborates with key client stakeholders to solicit and develop offer content for franchise communications
- Builds expertise on a brand's competitive landscape and product differentiators
- Capable of writing simple creative briefs and POV's
- Establishes core relationships with clients
- Can mentor and train most junior team members on account service fundamentals, agency processes, client standards, etc.
- Able to adequately represent client interests to team
- Collaborates with specialists at appropriate times to ensure consensus around scoping, project approach, etc.
- Ability to write accurate scopes by engaging appropriate discipline leads and asking detailed questions of clients to gain clarity around deliverables and needs (excels in project definition)
- Understands appropriate research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs
- Participates in /has exposure to development of client marketing strategy
- Understands the implications of business strategy on project decisions
- Knows when to escalate potential problems
- Sets up meetings, includes the appropriate stakeholders, and provides accurate agendas and precise, actionable meeting notes
- Understands the both the basic steps for project completion as well as identify dependencies and can demonstrate flexibility when presented road blocks during execution.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Experience working with and targeting Millenial Moms preferred
- 4-6 years of experience - traditional (print, TV, radio) and digital (social, video, SEO)
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing
- Solid business writing skills
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top