Account Manager (FS)
Working on the one of our largest clients based in London, this Account Manager will form an integral part of the team which oversees communications across 160 markets across the globe. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a truly 360˚ team on one of Ogilvy's largest and most prestigious accounts. As the lead creative agency Ogilvy is responsible for all through-the-line communications (TV, Press, Outdoor, DM, Banners, Landing Pages, Micro-sites, Email, Social and Experiential) for the Client.
Key part of the account team, one of the top 3 accounts worldwide for the Ogilvy network. The Account Manager is pivotal to the Creative development and production of Central campaigns for the brand, product and platform campaigns. The role involves working directly with planning, creative and production to get campaigns developed into toolkits for local market deployment.
Ideal for an Account Manager who's keen to own a large work stream and work collaboratively on big integrated projects. Day to day responsibility for marketing managers, with high visibility to senior clients.
- Creative and Strategic Management – manage briefs for projects of all sizes and ensure work is delivered on briep>
- Project management – development of costs, timings and scopes of work to ensure efficient and effective management of jobs through the agency. You will need strong working knowledge of all Agency systems and production processp>
- Client management – day to day contact for marketing managers across a number of business unip>
- Financial oversight – day to day responsibility for WIP, generation of estimates and Pp>
- Local team liaison – Work closely with local Ogilvy teams where required to ensure central campaigns are correctly implementep>
Experience / Key Skills Required:
- Relevant and recent experience as an Account Manager
- Experience working across multi-channels an advantage (TV, outdoor, press, DM, online banners, emails, social)
- Creative appreciation and the ability to sell creative work to clients
- Clear and articulate - ability to have strategic conversations with senior clients
- Great at building relationships with clients and internal colleagues at all levels
- Financial brand experience an advantage
- Exceptional project management skills (timings, budgets, etc.)
- Strong written and presentation skills
Team Management/Market and Internal Relationships:
- Demonstrates an ability to effectively delegate both up and down.
- To motivate other members of the project team during difficult times and keep the project moving forward.
- Develop close relationships and gain trust of marketing managers
- Understand the client business and ways of working
- Responsible for development of product campaigns
- Work in an integrated manner with wider agency team (Media, Social, Experiential, PR agencies)
- Responsible for ensuring that all work goes out on time and on budget
- Ensures that all WIP can be reconciled and billed as soon as possible. Ensures that all invoices are issued quickly and correctly and that reconciliation meetings are held with Client as appropriate.
- Responsible for client budgets, as well as client invoicing and billing
- Ability to get things done quickly when required
- Assertive and determined
- Financially literate
- Precise communication skills
- Element of digital experience
- Patience and Tenacity
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Personable and able to win the trust of clients
- Passionate about advertising
Removal Date 05-Apr-2018
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top