Account Manager (FS)
Working on the UK Team based in London, this Account Manager will form an integral part of the team which oversees communications in the UK. As we are responsible for through-the-line communications for this financial services (FS) client in the UK, this is an opportunity to be part of a 360˚ team which produces some truly innovative work.
Key part of the UK account, one of the top 3 accounts worldwide for the Ogilvy network. Working into a Business Director, the Account Manager will primarily be responsible for the Invites programme. The Invites programme is for existing members, providing access to music, film, theatre and dining events before they are available for general sale. The role will involve working across a range of media (Emails, online banners, press, outdoor, radio) on a busy account.
Ideal for a highly organised Account Manager who is used to working on a large and busy account. We are looking for candidates with passion, pride, commitment and a keen eye for detail. Sitting at the centre of the account team, they need to be confident and in control of doing the basics that keep the team and client running.
- Primary area of responsibility to include the Invites programme (emails, online banners, press). This includes maintaining this area of the business, as well as proactively looking to grow revenue in this area.
- Responsible for all administrative aspects of the account (e.g. billing, organising meetings, room bookings, filling, contact reports, updating status) developing a reputation for efficiency and total reliability.
- Management of creative process including creative briefing, estimating, timing plans. A strong working knowledge of all Agency systems and production processes required to traffic work through the agency.
- Client management – day to day contact with client brand managers
- Keeps Brand Book up-to-date with the latest creative work
- Regularly monitors and analyses competitive advertising and competitive product activity.
Experience / Key Skills Required
- Ideally, agency experience as an Account Manager, working across both digital and offline media, so can hit the ground running.
- Has an excellent eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials prior to presentation either internally or externally.
- 1st class organisation skills
- Exceptional project management skills (timings, status reports, etc.)
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Great at building relationships with clients and internal colleagues at all levels
- Creative appreciation and the ability to sell creative work to clients
Team and Internal Relationships:
- Ensure open and effective communication with all team members.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage upwards.
- Foster great internal relationships with other departments.
- Develop close relationships and gain trust of brand managers
- Understand the client business and ways of working
- Liaise with Traffic and Production to ensure that creative work, cost estimates and production remain within the timing plan so that work is delivered on budget and on time.
- Responsible for timely roll out and implementation of the Invites programme
- Work in an integrated manner with wider 360 team
- Develops an expert understanding of the Agency’s and clients financial systems, taking specific financial responsibility.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all estimates are presented and approved by Client expediently and that no work commences without this approval.
- Super organised with a keen attention to detail
- Precise communication skills
- Element of digital experience
- Patience and Tenacity
- Excellent time & project management skills
- Personable and able to win the trust of clients and internal departments
Removal Date 31-Aug-2017
Back to top