Account Manager - Digital Media
[email protected] is Ogilvy & Mather's global media agency and performance marketing network. Our mission is to help our clients leverage the latest digital and performance media techniques to connect with their customers and grow their businesses.
Our global network consists of more than 1100 employees across 55 worldwide offices working to put innovation and accountability at the heart of every engagement. Neo applies a data-driven strategic approach using insights and analytics across all digital disciplines. We partner with Ogilvy to provide integrated solutions and we also deliver independent, specialized services for brands across paid and organic search, programmatic buying and social media. While our engagements span several industry categories, we have deep expertise in financial services, education, IT, consumer electronics, commerce and B2B. We're passionate about building brands and driving business results.
We're seeking an experienced Account Manager to lead accounts, focused on driving measurable business results for clients.
The position is accountable of for managing client engagements including the overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency's services. You will need to effectively manage the account from negotiating statements of work and retainers, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms, with increasing efficiencies for the client and agency.
You are responsible for working and building relationships with senior members on the client side and report to the MD on the agency side.
As an integrated communications agency, you will need to thoroughly understand the full range of services [email protected] offers and be able to work with multiple disciplines across the group to strategically and eloquently solve the client's business problems.
- Understanding the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of the client's business and their challenges.
- Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needs of account such as those of clients, internal goals and teams.
- Plan all engagements including goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets by managing the workflow process with support from agency producers by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to and ensure that teams are staffed appropriately.
- Shaping and driving direction and activity on a given piece of business; recognises and advances big ideas.
- Monitoring, projecting and providing innovative solutions to marketing issues.
- Using agency resources creatively to support client's business with the ability to lead, guide and manage the entire collaborative team across a number of different disciplines.
- Ensuring overall quality of work.
- Managing client expectations, objectives, and timelines.
- Building and maintaining successful mid to senior-level relationships at the client and within the agency.
- Acting as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions.
- Guiding internal/partner teams to deliver integrated solutions from strategy and concept, through to execution, while adequately representing client interests.
- Occasional travel and significant time spent onsite with client is expected
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Post Graduate Degree/National Diploma in marketing, communications, advertising or similar.
- Minimum of 2-3 years recognised Digital advertising agency experience.
- Outstanding track record of working on media campaigns/accounts.
- Prior experience in digital media related agency is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting.
- Self-motivated with a hands on approach.
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must demonstrate assertiveness, confidence and passion.
- High attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
- Depth of intellectuality, strong eye for creativity and high integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top