Leopard has an immediate opening for an Account Manager
(AM). Account Managers at Leopard are a critical combination of doer &
leader. The AM develops critical and successful day-to-day relationships with
both internal and external stakeholders.
The AM ensure that we successfully execute on projects, while bringing
strategic thinking to the account and their relationships. Thru a keen understanding of their clients'
business, industry and economics, the AM builds critical consultative
relationships with clients, becoming a trusted and valued partner. With exceptional problem solving,
communication and leadership skills, the AM will lead teams in delivering great
work on time and on plan, while actively beginning to seek out ways to grow the
The Ideal Candidate:
- Serves as a valued partner to clients who demonstrates a
solid understanding of business and challenges, and weaves that into
communications with both the client and the internal team.
- Is able to consistently identify, develop and escalate
and/or successfully sell new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Has experience working with cross-discipline teams,
successfully developing strong bonds with internal creative and strategy teams
as well as externally with clients and Ogilvy partners.
- Possesses strong presentation skills. Is engaging, thorough,
thoughtful and confident. Demonstrates
poise and leadership in both internal and external meetings.
- Can energize a team – uniting them toward a common gop>
through communication, business knowledge, respect and collaboration.
- Has a deep understanding of account and project management
best practice and strategies and appropriately utilizes them to facilitate
effective account leadership.
- Possesses outstanding project management skills - timely,
organized, thorough, communicative, etc.
- Is a strong problem solver – makes thoughtful, timep>
decisions based upon sound situational analysis, experience and judgment.
- Has demonstrated financial stewardship. Thoroughly grasps
finances of assigned accounts and their projects. Fully understands what it takes to get the
work done (hours and $$).
- Developing understanding as well as passion for learning
more about emerging enablement, sales methodologies and marketing.
- 8 years in AE/AM role
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital projects and
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem solving
- Stellar collaborator; demonstrated experience working with
remote teams, ability to work with diverse teams and personality types
- Experience in strategic planning, annual planning and
creative brief development
- Demonstrated experience building and growing client
- Demonstrated ability to identify growth opportunities with
clients, and process opportunities and improvements internally
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior presentation skills - ability to clearly
communicate, understand and articulate client needs
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top