Account Executive (Social)
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO
O&M is a world-class, multi-awarded creative agency, based in London, with two basic beliefs:
All roads lead to the work and we all work for the work.
“All roads lead to the work” because we are not a service industry, we are a manufacturing business; where our output is the very best creative product that we can make for our clients.
“We all work for the work” because creative is not a department, it is what we all do for a living.
At O&M we all work together to create the conditions within which great creative work can happen.
No excuses, no exceptions, no shirking, no blame. We’re in this together.
We strive to make socially relevant work for our clients.
This is creative work that generates or joins a conversation bigger than the advertising.
Ideas that live beyond paid media. Ideas with ambition.
We work for all kinds and all sizes of clients (with all kinds of needs and budgets).
We represent O&M in London for large global clients like BP, Philips, Amex and Unilever
We are O&M London for local clients running domestic campaigns from Kronenbourg to Amnesty International.
If that sounds like somewhere for you then we’d love to see you.
An opportunity to join a regional team looking after 5 big brands. Across Europe and AFNE. To act as social media supervisor to all our Local Community Managers – advising on content plans, identifying gaps and opportunities, briefing new community mangers, acting as the knowledge on the account for all the activity across the region and ensuring it is staying on brief and on brand. Responsible for the management of the sharing of information between the global and regional Ogilvy teams in order to ensure we stay closely connected and are all clear on latest status and opportunities for each brand.
Challenges: Staying on top of the detail (whilst also planning ahead / pushing for improvements) with multiple markets, clients and brands.
- An experience in managing / executing social campaigns
- An understanding of content calendar planning and the latest trends, process and opportunities within social media.
- Administration upkeep – supporting the Account Team e.g. updating weekly client status reports, revenue forecast reports, resourcing requests, and invoicing
- Remaining on top of project requirements and managing timelines and resource accordingly
- Demonstrating a sound judgement of creative work, ability to coherently argue the case where work is considered off brief or in need of refinement
- Maintaining a good understanding of the clients’ business and the major trends shaping the market
- Eye for detail
Honest, open team player, hand’s on, keen to learn, a love of the industry and keen to be on top of the latest trends. Removal Date 10-Jan-2018
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top