Support a VP, Account Director and Management Supervisor in the execution of direct marketing, loyalty and CRM programs across multiple offices and regions for a global client. Manage the coordination and execution of digital and print creative from concept to delivery, ensuring work is innovative, on strategy, within scope, and delivering on clients’ business objectives.
- Exhibits the potential skills of the account management discipline.
- Understands the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them to solve client business problems.
- Partners and owns the relationship with clients at the most Jr. levels.
- Is an Agency Driver that works to keep the agency operations moving along.
- Expected to learn the client business, prepare client deliverables and become a brand expert and trusted client advisor.
- Understands basic principles of direct marketing, offer targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Ability to manage and multi task across a significant number of deliverables for high complexity global campaigns.
- Demonstrate familiarity with online marketing channels such as email marketing and overall best practices.
- Responsible for executing multi-channel marketing campaigns for major global loyalty program.
- Manage creative development & review process through client’s web-based content management system.
- Collaborates with key client stakeholders to solicit and develop feedback for loyalty member communications.
- Builds expertise on a brand’s competitive landscape and product differentiators.
- Understands appropriate research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs.
- Capable of writing simple creative briefs and POV’s with supervision.
- Participates in /has exposure to development of client marketing strategy.
- Establishes core relationships with junior clients.
- Knows when to escalate potential problems.
- Develops key creative relationships.
- Evaluates creative work and provides feedback for revisions, as needed.
- Able to adequately represent client interests to team.
- Understands the production processes of the agency, particularly from concept sign off, revisions, sign off and production of final assets.
- Ability to write accurate simple scopes by engaging appropriate discipline leads and asking detailed questions of clients to gain clarity around deliverables and needs (excels in project definition).
- Issues change orders, with oversight.
- Monitors critical project hand-offs, timelines and deliverables.
- Understands the implications of business strategy on project decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Two to five years related direct marketing and/or email marketing experience required.
- Loyalty experience preferred.
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing.
- Solid business writing skills MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel Experience working with content management systems a plus.
- Global account management and/or agency experience.
Back to top