The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
As an Account Executive (AE) you will be responsible for understanding the client's business goals and helping manage agency resources to ensure successful completion of client deliverables. Acting as a client services representative and project manager, you're the agency driver that works to keep the operations moving along in order to provide best-in-class service and solutions to our global client in the automotive industry.
- Lead and manage projects and all deliverables across functional areas including strategy, timelines, creative execution, development, testing and reporting
- Write creative briefs that accurately reflect the campaign objectives and client interests
- Manage email campaigns and other client deliverables from start to finish; including setup, creation, data integration, quality review, testing and deployment
- Assist with Powerpoint presentations, gathering content, editing changes and ensuring professional, error-free content
- Support the Account Supervisor on deliverables within large, complex projects and day-to-day work tasks
- Maintain regular project status reports for review with client and internal team
- Act as a key liaison between the client, creative team, and other agency team members
- Follow defined agency process to ensure all work deliverables are of highest quality, delivered on time and within budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field
- Two or more years account services experience and/or project management, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns with website, email and/or mobile components
- Ability to interpret and communicate customer data and analytics
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to manage many simultaneous projects
- Eagle-eye attention to detail
- Superb client relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with direct mail and print production is preferred
- Expertise with PowerPoint is a plus
You'll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top