Account Executive - Brand Marketing
A day in the life of...
There are 2 roles available that sit in the Consumer Brand Marketing Practice at Ogilvy UK. Over the last year, we have won some incredible brands, across both the consumer space. We are driving content rich and compelling programmes across the UK and globally, and work with consumer and technology companies that want to disrupt, be creative and tell thought provoking stories.
We rely on you to...
This role is critical for our next stage of growth. You will support and help your managers grow a number of flagship accounts and deliver exceptional client service. We are looking for an inspiring and ambitious Account Executive that can demonstrate creativity, media relations, and generating exceptional coverage.
We're also looking for a smart practitioner who shows flair and initiative.
- Supporting team members in the development of programmes and new business pitches, for new and existing clients, as assigned.
- Creating and developing a positive and professional relationship with your clients and other relevant contacts.
- Media relations – liaising with journalists on behalf of clients
- Undertaking research
- Coordinating meetings and events, including press conferences, annual meetings and special events.
- Contribute to brainstorming, group and team meetings, and the development and research of client programmes.
You are great at...
- Client Management & Satisfaction: Basic implementation and execution of account management tasks with guidance from Account Manager. Is able to follow instruction and can form effective relationships with client contacts. Responsible for delivery and monitoring of the effectiveness of client campaigns.
- Effective Management: Participates actively in team, staff and client meetings. Seeks and shares information with colleagues and clients ensuring up and down delegation.
- New Business Understanding & Capability: Supports new business research and is an active part of the creative process.
- Commercial Acumen: Understands budget management to keep client spend on track and timely. Keeps internal business management systems up to date and demonstrates clear understanding of capacity planning.
- Specialist Expertise: Proactively contributes own expertise and takes an active interest in all specialisms across the agency e.g. media, sport, creative.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top