- Jakarta, Indonesia
Our Account Directors bring value to our clients by analyzing, solving and presenting viable integrated solutions to client problems. They identify and inspire new work streams and solutions that lead to client growth by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of the Ogilvy’s vast resources and capabilities. They are valued advisors and partners to senior brand manager and marketing/category director clients, as well as Agency leaders at similar levels. They identify and champion great creative work and understand the importance of flawless delivery. They are also exceptional leaders of teams who inspire others to act courageously.
- Managing a client’s business or portfolio of integrated accounts.
- Partnering with Ogilvy’s integrated capability experts to identify new business opportunities, scope of work and revenue.
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client’s business.
- Foreseeing opportunities and formulating plans to manage and exploit them to drive/extend the business.
- Putting clients first, interfacing regularly with all client levels and constantly hunting for solutions and big ideas that are innovative and appropriate.
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal teams, using Agency resources creatively to support client’s business.
- Building strong relationships and trust with creative partners.
- Effectively navigating teams when there are conflicting priorities.
- Coaching, involving and inspiring the growth and development of junior Agency staff via providing consistent feedback, training and growth opportunities.
- Acting as an open and willing resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions.
- Monitoring and communicating POV on current marketing and industry issues.
- Demonstrating responsibility and accountability for overall agency performance and flawless execution.
- 7 – 10 years of experience, including 3 – 5 years of supervisory experience.
- An appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring creative excellence/output.
- Strong communication skills, particularly with oral presentations.
- A good listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well.
- Insatiably curious, a lifelong learner.
- Authentically passionate about great work, your team and our business.
- Diplomatic and empathetic leader.
Back to top