A day in the life of...
We are looking for a team player who will provide a speedy, pro-active and reliable service, along with being helpful, courteous and efficient to the leadership team and the wider Unilever team as and when required. This is the first step in for someone that is eager to learn and take on more responsibility within Account Management when ready.
We rely on you to...
- Be the main liaison for the client leadership team, driving connectivity across the Ogilvy team, other Ogilvy Offices, WPP partners and clients
- Pro-actively keep the leadership team up to date on client information (press articles…)
- Help prepare meeting materials and presentations for monthly Townhalls and client reviews… and ensure all materials needed are ready and at meeting – e.g. powerpoint / keynote presentation, timings plans etc.
- Helping to craft case studies for internal intranet
- Write clear and concise briefs for 'task' jobs (e.g. briefing strategists on collation of case studies, presentations for Senior Client meetings / reviews)
- Collating competitive and industry information and synthesisizng it.
- Responsible for keeping relevant information up to date, this should include key client documents and the online filing system
- Assistance with meeting support, diary management and liaison with internal/external constituents and clients for Managing Directors and Planning Partner
- Expenses support
- Arranging couriers/venues for special events / refreshments & catering
- Arranging international travel, accommodation and visas, working with American Express Travel
- Admin – daily liaison with the internal and external team/clients with regards to calendar availability for meetings
- Keep track of contact details, business travel plans & annual leave
- Direct enquiries to the right people for the most efficient response
- Work with FinancePlus on issues relating to invoices / payments / budgets
- Cover for other Account Coordinators or PA's as and when required
- Provide accurate estimates for 'task' jobs
You are great at...
- A good level of administration experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Keynote
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ad agency or media experience an advantage
- Previous Team Assistant or administration experience is desirable
- Ability to work well using own initiative
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Building good working relationships
- Team player
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top