The 3D Graphic Designer (3D) stretches the boundaries of quality, techniques and materials to craft exceptional products, usually taking direction from the Senior Creative
The 3D keeps abreast of and sources innovative materials and techniques and maximize the opportunities to apply these to the benefit of all Clients
The quality of the outputs crafted by the 3D is critical to the success of the creative outputs and the Client/s satisfaction.
- Creative concept development and the delivery of a premium creative product
- Maximise the creative philosophy and general business standards
- Understand, interpret, disseminate and respond to the creative brief, including challenging the brief and promoting new opportunities, to ensure the delivery of an accurate creative strategy
- Develop and maintain internal business and operating standards
- Produce results on brief, on time and with consideration to the team context and impact / involvement of other team members
The 3D might interact with a definitive list of key stakeholders which might vary from time to time according to changes in organizational structures and client relationship.
- Hub Team
- Operations Team
- Global Network
- Brand Manager
- Art Degree in Graphic Design
- At least 5+ years, wide-ranging experience in the advertising/marketing industry with 3 years as 3D Graphic Designer
- Ability to display information in an easy and understandable form, whether in a visual style or as a design execution
- Demonstrated delivery of innovative, client approved creative outputs that are in line with strategy objectives
- Nice to have the personal attributes listed down as following:
Committed to excellence – professionalism and quality underpins all that you do. You demonstrate enthusiasm and pride in ensuring that all outputs reflect or exceed best practice (internal and external) and you strive to improve yourself and the organization. You promote the exchange of information about successes and lessons and encourage your colleagues to do the same. You have the ability to see the 'bigger picture' and understand and contribute to longer term objectives, while still delivering day-to-day excellence.A creative thinker – you are entrepreneurial, you regularly demonstrate initiative and innovation in your thoughts and actions and you recognize and maximize opportunities for the client/s, the organization and your team.Inspiring in relationships – the quality of your work and your interpersonal skills inspire confidence in all key stakeholders, internal and external. You actively foster respectful, productive and supportive working relationships within the organization and with the client/s.A quality communicator – you speak and write clearly and to a high professional standard. You listen to clients, staff and colleagues and are responsive to requests and queries. You make appropriate contributions to team discussions and contribute to a positive team spirit.Resilient – you can tolerate a pressured environment and you have the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top