OFX is a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner clients. We're a values-based organisation and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX')
At the heart of our business are our clients - we deliver secure, speedy, smooth transfers to help make their dreams, like buying a property overseas, studying on international exchange, or running their own business globally, a reality.
We're thrilled that we are now servicing customers in Singapore, this is the start of an exciting new chapter at OFX. As a new market for OFX this newly created position will play an important role in OFX's expansion in to Asia.
Reporting to the Head of Asia based in Hong Kong, the Sales Manager will be responsible for driving the growth of OFX's newly established business operations in Singapore by ensuring the successful delivery of its financial, operational and strategic goals, including the acquisition of new business while hiring and managing of the Singapore sales team.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement a local sales strategy, in line with the overall group strategy, to maximise revenue opportunities across all channels.
- Actively seek new business opportunities by promoting OFX to prospective clients, partnerships, and by networking through attending industry events.
- Identify suitable partnership opportunities to drive customer growth and complement existing product capability
- Create and assist team with new business proposals to targeted verticals across all OFX client segments
- Recruit, retain and develop a high performing team within the Asian region.
- Manage the Singapore Sales team by setting and communicating clear KPI's, and ensuring individuals are provided the tools to succeed.
- Collaborate with regional marketing directors & CMO to ensure delivery of local marketing requirements to increase brand awareness and promote OFX's suite of products.
- Build strong relationships with global support functions to ensure the success of the local sales strategy.
- Regularly report to Regional management on team/individual performance identifying challenges/successes and highlighting opportunities and emerging trends.
- Occasionally undertake other duties to ensure the smooth running of Singapore business operations.
What you'll bring
- Tertiary qualification in a business or finance related discipline highly regarded
Knowledge, skills, experience
- 5 years plus experience in a financial markets/ Services Sales Management position
- Experience in a business lead or similar function with multiple line report responsibility
- Management skills that include a keen interest in coaching and developing staff
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to communicate with staff at all levels as well as with external stakeholders
- Proven track record of building and maintaining book of business, an existing Singapore customer base is highly advantageous
- Experience working in an international business and familiarity with global reporting lines
- A high degree of motivation and works well in a team environment
- Experience using Salesforce preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in English (required) and Mandarin (preferred).
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company.
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "GSD"!
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Keep moving. Our two employee-led committees organise new and exciting events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it's participating in our weekly yoga class or a board game night, our team wants you to feel welcome.
Meet Some of OFX's Employees
Private Client Dealer
Maximilian’s role is centered on customer support throughout the client experience—from the initial onboarding to the final transfer into OFX.
Back to top