Sales Associate - Corporate Sales
G'day. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney's Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We're now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 350 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX')
If you have a 'can do' attitude, and consider yourself to be a strong relationship builder, with a true client focus, then we want you! For us at OFX, it's all about helping our clients find the right solution. Within our Sales Associate position, you will play pivotal role in supporting our Business Development team to grow our corporate business at OFX.
What you'll do
- Cold-calling corporate customers and securing appointments and future outreach opportunities for the business development team
- Identify swiftly, customers who have an international money transfer requirement/component
- Maintain strong records and adhere to OFX's internal sales process
- Identify future selling opportunities and manage time effectively
- Possess a deep understanding of OFX's value proposition, processes and operations
What you'll bring
- Minimum 1 year of customer-facing, lead generation or phone-based sales experience
- Ability to identify customer needs
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and rapport building skills
- Entrepreneurial, highly self-motivated, goal orientated, fearless, ambitious, team player
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and be a self-starter
- Driven to succeed with a strong client focus
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not essential
What we offer
We have a new custom designed CBD located office with jukebox music throughout the office. Take a look around at our Sydney CBD office, https://goo.gl/0pb1km.
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "GSD"!
- We have some great perks! On-site barista (free coffee!), fresh fruit, showers with towel service and foosball table. You name it, we've got it!
- Birthday leave, Basketball games, Run Clubs, Hackathons, Monthly Drinks, Learning Programs, Awards, preferred money transfer rates, Bonus Schemes, we have it all here!
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Keep moving. Our employee-led committees organise new and exciting events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it's participating in our weekly yoga class, a gaming or trivia night, our team wants you to feel welcome
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this position.
Back to top