Remuneration & HR Manager
Hello. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. We're a values-based organisation and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX')
At the heart of our business are our clients - we deliver secure, speedy, smooth transfers to help make their dreams, like buying a property overseas, studying on international exchange, or running their own business globally, a reality. As a customer focused organisation, it goes without saying that we treat every applicant with the same respect since many are OFX customers!
We are hiring a Remuneration & Human Resources Manager to assist us in delivering high calibre Human Resources service; provide sound consultancy, advice, coaching and guidance across the range of people activities. The successful candidate will manage the organisation's global remuneration schedule and processes; while also being a resource for managers and leadership on a broad range of HR areas such as recruitment, performance management, compensation, retention, on-boarding, employee relations and compliance. With the support of your team, you can truly make an impact and help conduct change.
This position is an excellent opportunity to support managers as a trusted business advisor across the company globally.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the company's global incentive, other equity plans and commission-based schemes, including design and communication requirements
- In consultation with the Chief People & Culture Officer, develop and implement HR strategies, policies and guidelines
- Create trusted partnerships with the management team to design and implement HR solutions in line with company strategy
- Research issues and develop recommendations to resolve business issues
- Use employee insights and feedback to guide business strategies and actions that result in a high level of employee commitment and engagement
- Ensure business units adhere to policies, procedures and employment-related laws throughout the employment process to mitigate legal liability
- Manage HR projects and initiatives as directed by the Chief People and Culture Officer
- Liaise with employer and employee organisations, industry groups and peers to keep abreast of current HR issues and trend
What you'll bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in business and/or HR field or relevant experience
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Extensive HR operational experience (at least 8 years generalist experience with minimum of 2 years at manager level) and thorough working knowledge of HR compliance and regulations, with the ability to establish strong relationships with all levels within the organisation
- Extensive experience in remuneration and reward including the design and management of incentive plans, equity programs and sales-based commission plans
- Pragmatic and business focused approach, with practical knowledge of all other functional disciplines of traditional people management, including employee relations, performance management, benefits, health and safety, recruitment and organisational development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply knowledge and manage issues to reach positive outcomes and resolutions on complex issues, as well as, well-developed influencing and relationship skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding goals, while demonstrating a collaborative style and have worked across a diverse range of business units and workforce
Our environment is fully agile take a look around at our Sydney CBD office, https://goo.gl/0pb1km.
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "GSD"!
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company. On-site barista, fresh fruit, showers with towel service and foosball table. You name it, we've got it!
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Keep moving. Our two employee-led committees organise new and exciting events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it's participating in our weekly yoga class or a board game night, our team wants you to feel welcome.
Back to top