G'Day. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide. We're a values-based organisation and we're particularly proud of our genuinely diverse employee and partner makeup, globally collaborative culture, and internal knowledge and talent.
You will be working with the Marketing team to help identify opportunities, and design, build and execute great marketing and communication strategies and campaigns for OFX customers and prospects. This role will ensure our marketing activity drives our customer and commercial targets, can be effectively targeted and assessed, and that future marketing activity is optimised to maximize ROI.
Youwill also be pivotal in turning OFX's client data into insightful and actionable information and ensure this information is acted upon by communicating effectively & proactively with stakeholders.
What you do
- Identify opportunities to drive market share, profitability, growth and customer engagement through market and customer insights.
- Provide a portfolio view of marketing metrics to allow visibility of key marketing performance indicators as well as actuals performance to target.
- Helping define & segment customers based on current and potential value.
- Provide pre and post campaign analysis to determine opportunities or realise uplifts.
- Develop programme of "continuous improvement" through structured and measurable experimentation.
- Ensure data from source-to-report is reliable, understandable and consumable.
- Ensure customer data is strictly used in accordance with OFX's legal and regulatory requirements in the markets it operates in.
- 5 years + experience in analytical based role, working to spot trends and opportunities in user behaviour.
- Understanding of Marketing, broad understanding of systems and campaign process, including segment build, experimental design and control groups.
- Good analytical skill with ability to visualise and present data.
- Direct experience working with large data-sets with knowledge in SAS.
- SQL and Excel (pivot tables, VBA) skills.
- Experience with BigQuery, RStudio, all related products in Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads.
- Salesforce Analytics experience desirable (Marketing Cloud & Pardot).
- Degree qualified in a Finance or Business-related discipline desired.
We have a new custom designed CBD located office with jukebox music throughout the office. Take a look around at our Sydney CBD office, https://goo.gl/0pb1km.
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "GSD"!
- Get the benefits of a start-up with the maturity of a listed company. On-site barista (free coffee!), fresh fruit, showers with towel service and foosball table. You name it, we've got it!
- Birthday leave, Basketball games, Run Clubs, Hackathons, Monthly Drinks, Learning Programs, Awards, preferred money transfer rates, Bonus Schemes, we have it all here!
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Keep moving. Our employee-led committees organise new and exciting events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it's participating in our weekly yoga class, a gaming or trivia night, our team wants you to feel welcome.