Head of Sales - Enterprise Clients
Hello. Nice to meet you. We're OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney's Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We're now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 350 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: 'OFX')
We are looking for a Head of Enterprise Partnerships, who will play a leading role in developing and driving OFX's Enterprise capability. Reporting into the President Asia Pacific this role will work closely with global commercial leadership to develop and execute strategies for Enterprise clients. You will be responsible for building and managing an Enterprise sales team and client pipeline, and will be responsible for driving revenue, aligning and driving OFX's Enterprise and API solutions with client demand.
What you'll be doing
- Formulate and execute the OFX Enterprise Sales Strategy by actively identifying, prospecting, developing, and personally closing key Enterprise-level partnerships and API sales. Example of enterprise client includes would be large corporates and financial institutions and government departments in need of an end to end international payments solution (eg. ING, Macquarie, Travelex)
- Responsible for developing, training and mentoring a professional, goal driven, and strategically focused Enterprise Sales team and help build the capability to engage at C suite level. Team size currently: 1 direct + 6 indirect
- Leading the virtual Enterprise "team" globally you will develop collaborative working relationships with key internal departments such as Product, Marketing, Compliance and Operations to define solutions and scalable business processes for Enterprise clients
- Drive and grow revenue via the acquisition of key Enterprise accounts
- Stay informed on all relevant industry trends, the competitive landscape and client needs, representing OFX at various industry conferences and networking events
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our API's, how it works and the benefits it offers to our Enterprise level clients
- Ensure clients are on-boarded as quickly as possible whilst maintaining an excellent client experience
- Contribute to Enterprise product development by being the voice of the client.
What you'll bring
Bachelor's degree or relevant tertiary qualifications
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Extensive sales experience with proven B2B consultative / solution enterprise level sales experience, (ideally within FX payments/financial services/banking)
- Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision with global complexity. Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments and complex sales cycles
- Experience independently identifying, structuring, negotiating and closing strategic Enterprise solutions, including those that require deep sales and product integrations such as API
- Ideally expertise with payments products and API-focused platforms and solutions as well as leveraging technology to build API solutions
- Strong familiarity with Enterprise data platforms and software tools including data, analytics, cloud, marketing automation, and CRM
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Proven success building strong client relationships with key decision-makers using industry, technical and interpersonal skills and knowledge
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Adept at working as both an individual contributor and in a leadership role, creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and a cohesive team effort
- An ability to motivate and manage direct and indirect teams of employees across multiple functions, locations and cultures.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a sound ability to present clearly at Board level.
What we offer
- We have a new custom designed CBD located office with jukebox music throughout the office. Take a look around at our Sydney CBD office, https://goo.gl/0pb1km.
- Have a life. We pride work/life balance; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. After all, one of our values is "GSD".
- We have some great perks! On-site barista (free coffee!), fresh fruit, showers with towel service and foosball table. Celebrate your Birthday with our Birthday leave!
- Bring your big ideas. Bring your knowledge! We're here to listen. We value your insights and contribution, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Our employee-led "Good Vibes Committee' organise new and exciting events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it's participating in our weekly yoga class, a gaming or trivia night, our team wants you to feel welcome.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this position.
Back to top